Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cozy Mystery marathon

I haven't been blogging for awhile since I have had to spend most my time trying to crochet Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and baby shower gifts. I am finished for the moment with all that and it is Cozy Mystery Marathon time. My list that I will be reading this next week is as follows:
Check out this website for another cozy mystery book http://tainted-archive.blogspot.com/2012/12/granny-smith-investigates.html let me know what you think.

1. The Lord Is My Shepherd Book One The Psalm 23 Mysteries by Debbie Viguie
2. Murder By The Slice A Fresh-Baked Mystery by Livia J. Washburn
3. A Peach Of A Murder  A Fresh-Baked Mystery by Livia J. Washburn
4. Just Desserts A Savannah Reid Mystery by G. A. McKevett
5. Peril In Paperback  A Bibliophile Mystery by Kate Carlisle
6. Fire Engine Dead A Museum Mystery by Sheila Connolly
7. Granny Smith Investigates by G M Dobbs if I can find it

Have started and will let you know what I think about the books once I finish the marathon.

Good Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment