Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Book Down in Cozy Mystery Marathon

I finished the first book in my Cozy Mystery Marathon  The Lord Is My Shepherd Book One The Psalm 23 Mysteries by Debbie Viguie and I must say I did enjoy it very much. When I first got the book I wasn't sure if it would be something that was up to the caliber of Avery Aames, Cleo Coyle, or Laura Childs but I must admit it was close enough to be an enjoyable read.

A Church Secretary, A Police Detective and a Rabbi, sounds like the beginning of a joke, but it is no laughing matter when Cindy the Church Secretary stumbles over a body. The trouble just begins there. This book keeps you guessing and has enough twist and turns to make you want to keep reading. I really enjoyed this book and will be looking for the next book in this series. Now on to book two of the Marathon.

Read On

No comments:

Post a Comment