Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cozy Mystery Weekly Recipe Challenge Week 2

This week I was wanting something different than just dessert or a meal. I wanted just a snack that I could share with the whole family. I love anything with chocolate and I have been craving chocolate and sweet so when I found this recipe I knew it would be the one to do this week for the challenge. It meets all my requirements and I will be making it on Friday so that I can share it with all the grand kids and family.

I found this recipe in the book Apple Turnover Murder A Hannah Swenson Mystery by Joanne Fluke. The recipe for this week is Hannah Swenson's Chocolate Crack.  Check back Friday to see how it turns out. I will be reviewing the book at the same time. If you get a chance check out this and other Hannah Swenson Mysteries by Joanne Fluke. You can find more info about her and her books at http://www.murdershebaked.com/index.html Until Friday

GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA, SOME CHOCOLATE, A GOOD BOOK AND KEEP READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment