Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cozy Mysteries Recipes Weekly Challenge

   I was looking through my cozy mystery books and marking the recipes from the different culinary ones that I want to try and I was wondering have you ever tried any of the recipes from the books or not? If you have which ones and from which books and how did they turn out? I have not tried any personally, but have them marked as the ones I would like to try especially if I can make them gluten free since I have to eat gluten free. I must admit I love a good culinary cozy mystery book. I love when recipes are included.

  I thought I would try starting next week making 1 recipe a week from my favorite Cozy Mystery book recipes. I will let you know which recipe I will do on  Monday and from what book and then when I make it I will show a picture and let you know how it turned out. This should be fun. Feel free to make suggestions for me to try just remember to include the book the recipe is from.

I will start this challenge Monday July 22, 2013 so if you want me to try something let me know before then.

This should be fun.

Until Monday

GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA, SOME CHOCOLATE, A GOOD BOOK AND KEEP READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment