Thursday, May 23, 2013

What Are You Reading

A long weekend is upon us so what is in your future to read this weekend? I will be reading the third book in the Granny Apples series Gem of a Ghost (Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery). I really enjoyed the first two books and wanted to read the next one too. I hope it is as good as the others, I will be letting you know what I think of it.

Just a reminder of what to expect from some of my favorite authors in the next few months, here is a list of books coming out:
1. Daryl Wood Gerber new series Cookbook Nook Mystery first book Final Sentence is coming out July 2, 2013 check her website  http://www.darylwoodgerber.com/homepage.html out for more information
2. Kate Carlisle has a new one A Cookbook Conspiracy: A Bibliophile Mystery  June of 2013 check out her site for more information http://www.katecarlisle.com/index-mystery.php
3. Krista Davis has a new book The Diva Frosts a Cupcake (A Domestic Diva Mystery) coming out June 3, 2013 if you want more info go to her website http://divamysteries.com
4. Heather Graham has a new book in her Krewe Hunters series The Night Is Alive (Krewe of Hunters #10) out in July 2013
Some new authors for me that have books coming out in June and July are
1. Peg Cochran with her book Steamed to Death (A Gourmet De-Lite Mystery) will be out in June 2013
2. Sheila Connolly with her book Monument to the Dead A Museum Mystery  out June 2013
3. Donna Andrews with her book Hen of the Baskervilles (Meg Langslow #15) out July 2013
4. Lorna Barrett with her book Not the Killing Type (Booktown Mystery #7) out July 2013
5. Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg has a new book The Heist out in June 18 2013

I know that there are probably more books due out in June and July that I don't know about let me know if you have any favorites coming out then. Looks like it will be a great beginning to a summer of good books.

Leave me a comment and tell me what you will be reading this weekend and any books you are looking forward to coming out in June or July.

For now though:

Grab a cup of Coffee or Tea, some chocolate and a good book and KEEP READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment