Monday, May 13, 2013

Ghost in the Polka Dot Bikini A Ghost of Granny Apples Series book 2 Review

I like to read a lot of different mysteries from Clive Cussler and Kathy Reichs to Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes to Cozy Mysteries. I have found several authors that I try to read all of  their books, but I am always looking for new authors and series to read. What authors and series do you like? What other genres do you read? I have found that The Ghost of Granny Apples Series to be one of my favorites. If you like a good cozy mystery that has a good plot and characters as well as paranormal then you might want to try this series. I just finished reading the second book in this series and after I finish another book will be reading the third book. If you want to find out more about Sue Ann Jaffarian and her books you can go to her site http://sueannjaffarian.com/ 
 Ghost in the Polka Dot Bikini A Ghost of Granny Apples Series book 2 by Sue Ann Jaffarian

This is a enjoyable book. This is book 2 in the A Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery series. This series just gets better with each book. Emma is on vacation and meets the ghost of a young girl in a polka dot bikini. Emma and the ghost of Granny Apples try to help her and to find out how she died. Solving a mystery from over 40 years ago is challenging, especially when your ex father in law might know the victim. Emma is determined to find out what happened and who is responsible, which might prove hazardous to her health. If you haven't read this series I would recommend it. Murder, cover up, ghosts and a mystery that will keep you wanting to read more equals a really fun, fast and good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment