Friday, May 5, 2017

Edge of your seat book



This is an edge of your seat, suspenseful, can't put it down thriller. If you like Dan Brown's thrillers you will want to read this!

You will find that with Day of Secrets by Daryl Wood Gerber that she has once again written a new  captivating, gripping suspense novel, that keeps you riveted to your seat not wanting to miss a beat of Chase Day's story. I loved this book.  

Chase Day's past comes and smacks him right in the face when he gets a call from his mother whom he thought had died many years ago. What he knew to be his story is proving to be just that a story and his past is falling apart and leading him into danger trying to find the truth. 

I love everything about this book. The characters are well developed and complex, the plot is ever changing and tense as well as thrilling. You wonder right along with Chase who can be trusted, who is a friend and who isn't. I like a book that keeps you guessing and not predictable this is just that. 

I found myself holding my breath at times when it seems Chase was going to be caught and other times I felt his emotions when he started unraveling what was his life until now. 

This is such a good book I can't find enough words to describe how good it is. I hope that Daryl Wood Gerber will have many more thrillers to come, she has a niche for weaving an amazing, thrilling story that keeps you captivated and absorbed in the story from the beginning to the end. 

I would in my own rating system give this book 5++ bookmarks it is so exceptional

No comments:

Post a Comment