Monday, June 23, 2014

Fantastic Addition To The Granny Apples Mysteries The Silent Ghost Novella by Sue Ann Jaffarian






The Silent Ghost



I like that Kelly can also see and hear ghosts like her mother, even though she is fairly new to this, and it is fun to see how she interacts with Granny and the ghosts. This is a great and different dynamic than Emma and Granny and I like this story as much as the Granny Apples Books. Sue Ann Jaffarian draws you into the story and you feel the emotion and pain that Tanisha and the ghost in her apartment feel. Kelly is strong like her mother Emma in this story and I like that she is. This is a hit and a great addition to the Granny Apples Mysteries.

I would give this 5 stars and though I know it is a Novella between books, I still wanted more when I reached the end. It is a must read if you like ghosts, paranormal and suspense as well as a good mystery. I recommend you read this novella and all of the Granny Apples Mysteries.

Next up in my reading schedule for the summer is
1.  Dummy of a Ghost by Sue Ann Jaffarian
 Dummy of a Ghost (Novella) (Ghost of Granny Apples)

2. Muffin but Murder A Merry Muffin Mystery by Victoria Hamilton 

Muffin But Murder


3. To Fudge or Not To Fudge A Candy-Coated Mystery by Nancy Coco  

To Fudge or Not to Fudge


4. Dirty Little Murder The Plain Jane Mysteries by Traci Tyne Hilton 

Dirty Little Murder (The Plain Jane Mysteries, #2)

I just finished The Proof by Cheryl Colwell The Proof
and will be reviewing it next time on this and my other book blog @ debsbooksgalore.blogspot.com so till next time

GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA, SOME CHOCOLATE, A GOOD BOOK AND KEEP ON READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment