Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throw Back Thursday Where my love of Mysteries started

   When I was a kid my first favorite mystery series was The Bobbsey Twins series. I loved those books and tried to read as many of them as I could. I think reading them as a young child started my love for mysteries and I have never stopped loving them. I think that even though these were written along time ago that kids today could still read them and enjoy them. The first one I read was

The Secret at the Seashore

The Bobbsey Twins The Secret at the Seashore by Laura Lee Hope.

The twins get invited by their Aunt to come the the Seashore to visit and when they do they meet new friends and find adventure. It is a fun book and you could share them with your kids or grand kids even today. I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment