Monday, August 19, 2013

Cozy Mystery Recipe Challenge Wk 3 from Agony of the Leaves by Laura Childs

  I bet you thought I had already given up on this challenge. Sorry for the delay but my granddaughter came and spent a few days with me and I didn't do any blogging. She did want  to try the Chocolate Crack from the last challenge so we made more of it. We had a good time just hanging out with each other and doing nothing. She went back to finish her last semester of high school and so it was nice to spend time together. She only lives about an hour away but we don't see each other enough. I told her that when they come up this weekend so my husband can work on her Mom's van that I would try making some scones and I think I have found the perfect ones and it works into this weeks challenge also.

So this week's Cozy Mystery Recipe Challenge will be Honeybee Scones from Agony of the Leaves A Teashop Mystery by Laura Childs as well as Maple Pecan Butter.

I will be making these on Friday so that I will have them to serve Saturday morning when my daughter and granddaughter are here. I will be making them gluten free of course and will blog and show pictures Friday or Saturday. I will also review the book at this time so come back and check it out.

Be sure to check out Laura Childs and her books at  laurachilds.com

So until then
GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA, SOME CHOCOLATE, A GOOD BOOK AND KEEP READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment