Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reading Dial H For Hitchcock

Ever since I was a little kid I have loved mysteries. It started with the Bobbsey Twins and went from there to Nancy Drew and even the Hardy Boys and then on to any mystery I could get. I always love Ellery Queen and Agatha Christie. This book I am reading this week is by Susan Kandel. The first book I read of hers was Not A Girl Detective in which Cece Caruso has to find out who the murderer is and it is linked to a convention of  Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene fans. Cece who is known for her vintage clothes and her amateur sleuthing brings back memories of Nancy Drew. This is a fun read and.
I am reading Dial H For Hitchcock by Susan Kandel this week. Cece is writing a biography of Alfred Hitchcock and gets caught up in a murder that she has to prove she has no part in. Should be good.
I recommend Susan Kandel's books if you want a good, fun, fast paced, and nostalgic read. Enjoy and Try one of her books. You can find a list of her books at her website SusanKandel.com

Question for this week is what is your first mystery that you loved? Mine was all the Bobbsey Twins mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment